1) Provides a natural grip: When you use an ergonomic computer mouse that fits the shape and size of your hand, it helps reduce tendon and muscle fatigue in your hand, elbow and arm.
2) Gives better support: It helps provide better support to your hand when working.
3) Helps maintain a natural hand and wrist position: It helps maintain the natural position of your wrists even when working. It ensures that you do not require you to twist your forearm.
4) Reduces the effort and energy required when using a mouse: By providing a better grip requiring less pressure, it helps reduce effort and stress while working.
5) It gives better comfort: By fitting better in your hand and by reducing any unnatural posture, ergonomic mouse give much better comfort while working. It also allows for easy movements and less stress.
6) Reduces the risk of developing a repetitive strain injury: Hand movements, while using a normal mouse, can cause tension and stress in the hands, forearms and shoulders. An ergonomic mouse is designed specifically to fit your hand naturally. It helps avoid unnatural painful positions and allows you to work longer with ease.
7) Improved Productivity: With an ergonomic mouse, you’ll be able to work for longer durations. You will also be able to avoid the fatigue and ache caused by a normal mouse. Less fatigue helps in better concentration on the job at hand.
So now you know about the benefits of an ergonomic mouse. Remember, although buying an ergonomic mouse can cost you a bit more now, in the long run, it will benefit you a lot more and will also help you avoid unnecessary health related expenses.